Maths is fun
I know many of you who find mathematics a night mare will laugh at me or mock me over this and if my interpretation of your reaction is not wrong then, this would be your reaction.........
Initially:
What did you just say?????!!!!!!!
Dude are you kidding me.......:P
I know this because these are the reactions usually I got from most of my cousins, classmates, co-workers, etc. whenever I uttered "Maths is fun".
Anyways, continuing my article further, there are 2 kinds of human being when understanding maths is considered.
The first ones are,
1. Maths is fun kind:
- These are the ones who find mathematics interesting and easy.
- These are the rarely found species on the planet.
- Till now nobody has been able to find out how do they become so keenly interested in solving a new mathematics problem given to them, even if it takes a hell lot of time. But once they succeed in solving that problem, the feeling is of conquering the world, especially when they solve it before anyone else could. They are like...
bring on some more........
- They easily assume something in a math problem when the teacher tells them to do so in order to arrive to the required solution. I think the Indian students will better know what I mean here.
The other kind of species are:
2. How do they do it ??!! kind:
- Contrary to the above kind of species, these are the ones who find maths difficult and thus not interesting. Some exceptions are the ones who find maths interesting but not easy.
- The students of this kind try to have friends who are of the other kind, so that they can help them with the subject, mostly while in the exam hall.
- These can be found in large numbers. For example, in a normal classroom with 50 students, except some 4 or 5 students all are of this kind.
- Finally what I want to say is, this kind of species can convert them into the "Maths is fun kind" by understanding the subject in a better way. In a better way I mean to say that understanding in a fun way, what actually it is and not from the boring text book perspective.
So I conclude saying that "Maths is really fun, easy and interesting", provided you understand it or you are taught maths in a fun way.
I will post some more articles of Maths and how maths can be fun in my future posts.
Thank you for reading this till the end and kindly comment your views.
Harish Gehlot
Math Lover
I will post some more articles of Maths and how maths can be fun in my future posts.
Thank you for reading this till the end and kindly comment your views.
Harish Gehlot
Math Lover








Comments
Post a Comment